|FEATURED||NEW||STYLE CLUB||SPOTLIGHT||POST A STYLE|
We have been on the fence about white shoes for a very long time and for good reason. The last time we wore an all white shoe was for the annual sports day at school and it was not a pretty sight. White is an all rounder no-nonsense color when it comes to clothes but the moment you take the palette down south, it leads to a lot of uncomfortable questions. How much white is too white? What style do you go for? What do you pair them with? This season brilliant designers like Alexander Wang and Marc Jacobs helped us tackle the white shoe monstrosity once and for all.
The new crop of crisp white footwear come with plenty of attitude and set stage for an extra chic season. Sure we love our bright multi colored sandals, but there's something refreshing about a stark white shoe that catches your eye. Seriously trendy with a mod appeal, white shoes look outstanding with the season's printed bottoms and neons skirts. For a more sophisticated approach, partner them with an all white or all black outfit. If you are ready to give the trend a go, find some of our favorite white hot options here:
- Charles & Keith Wedge heels (Rs. 3000): What better way to pull off the trendy look than by giving yourself a little fashionable boost with white wedge sandals. We would love to wear them with rolled up denims or our favorite sun dress.
- Aldo Oxfords (Rs. 5000): Looking for a shoe to put some pep in your step. These blanc oxfords with a contrasting neon sole are hip enough to make a statement but comfy enough to wear all day. Team them up with everything from shorts to frilly dresses.
- Tresmode heels (Rs. 5000): Let your feet do the flirting in these edgy cutout sandals. The hot pink base adds punch to the white upper and the luxe hardware ups their chic-factor.
- Be Stylish Sandals (Rs. 3990):These sandals have our name written all over them. A little texture on your footwear will go a long way in making everything in your closet from boyfriend jeans to tailored shorts look a little wild. .
- Zara heels (Rs. 3990): These Zara heels will take you from the office to dinner and back again. They're super-chic and simple and go with everything in your closet.
- Mango Pumps (Rs. 3490): Nothing says you mean business like a sleek pointy toe pump. These Mango pumps add a fierce dose of style at both work and after hours. Try them with straight pants or take your cue from the flawless Nargis Fakhri and team them with a fitted sheath in a bright hue.
- Steve Madden Flats (Rs. 2000): No matter how much we love our 5 inch platforms, one once in a while every girl needs a break. These Steve Madden sandals will make sure that you don't forfeit your style in the process. Perfect to stroll around town or a day of window shopping, we would wear them denim cut-offs or a girly floral dress.
Tell us what do you think? Which pair of these shoes are you dreaming about?