|FEATURED||NEW||STYLE CLUB||SPOTLIGHT||POST A STYLE|
While we love the idea of stylish outerwear in winters, it’s the new crop of footwear that excites us the most about the dipping temperatures. This season’s supercharged ankle boots are the perfect little outfit finishers. Perfect with a pair of jeans or a cocktail dress, cropped booties are the freshest way to work a hint of chic into your everyday wardrobe.
Suede, leather, embellished or buckled, this versatile baby has enough punchy detail to add interest to even the most bundled-up look. With winters just about knocking on our doors, what better time to search for a pair than this weekend? Here is our list of wearable favorites:
- Nine West Haywire Booties (Rs. 5320): Nothing adds drama to an outfit the way a leopard print does! If they happen to be a pair of lust worthy leopard print booties then an instant touch of glamour is a given. Team these with a sand coloured midi dress. Keep the accessories to a minimal - the boots are the real scene stealer.
- Mango Suede Ankle Boots (Rs.5990): Add some life to your gloomy winter days with these tan coloured ankle booties. Wear them with rolled up denim and an oversized sweater for a cool pulled together vibe.
- Zara Zip Shoes (Rs. 5990): If you fancy androgyny then these classic brown boots will be your favourite this winter. A button-up shirt partnered with high waist trousers and you are bound to leave a favorable impression on all your colleagues.
- Clarks Coffee Boots; Jabong.com (Rs. 5999): Burgundy ruled the Autumn-Winter runways. This gorgeous hue has been declared the colour of the season. Make this trend your own by pairing it with black skinny jeans, a cream blouse and a classic boyfriend blazer. Complete the look with these enviable burgundy booties.
- Steve Madden Vampire Boots (Rs. 7050 approx.): Spikes and studs spell ‘rocker chic’. Awaken the rockstar in you by pairing it with a rather feminine dress. The softer silhouette of the dress along with the fierce spiked booties add an interesting contrast just as your inner ‘yin’ and ‘yang’.
- Pavers England Shoes; Yebhi.com (Rs. 2699): If you like mixing fun with fashion then these peep-toe booties are the way to go! And at less than Rs. 3000, this pair is as cheap as it is chic. We would love to flaunt these babies with a pencil skirt and a silk top.
- Aldo Gaunt Shoes (Rs. 6010 approx.): Suede shoes add that instant dollop of exclusiveness to any outfit. These are just right when you are pulling together a look that spells a certain amount of subtle enigma. Team these with oxblood jeggings, a striped tee and a cardigan for a look that will keep you stylish from am to pm.
- Charles & Keith shoes (Rs. 4155 approx): This black beauty should be a winter wardrobe staple. Pair this up with your favourite jeans, a cute top and a well fitted cropped jacket for a casual but a very chic and sophisticated look.
With so many enviable options, which ones are you coveting?