|FEATURED||NEW||STYLE CLUB||SPOTLIGHT||POST A STYLE|
Valentines Day is just around the corner and whether you've got a brand-new romance brewing, going steady or rocking single status, its your day to get all glitzy glam. But picking the right outfit can be as stressful (if not more) as picking the right gift. Now that we have got the gift part covered (here), its time to tackle the style front. Sweet or sultry whatever be your style mood, here is our list of trendy outfits that are fabulous, flattering, and totally unforgettable.
In Cupid-approved red, this dress is stunning & sexy - a perfect mix to mark the occasion.
- ASOS Peplum Dress(Rs. 1011 approx): Looking for that fabulous dress which will make all heads turn and your date go crazy for you? Here, ladies is your answer. This stunning peplum dress with cut out back detail from Asos.com is a beauty you can’t resist.
- Forever 21 Platform Pumps (Rs. 1597 approx): Pair this dress with classy platform pumps. These will make your legs look miles long and give you the perfect poise to carry off any outfit.
- Zara Clutch ( Rs. 4790): We fell in love with this shiny studded clutch from Zara. It is the perfect size to keep all your belongings while looking super stylish.
- Mango Studded Belt (Rs. 890): Cinch the dress at the waist with this pretty studded belt from Mango. Skinny belts make the waist look tiny. Just a tip for all of you to remember when you are dressing up.
- Red Tassel Earrings (Rs. 508 approx; Sheinside.com): Tassels have been in for a long time and we adore this pair of earrings which also have a tiny stud detail. The perfect accessory to team with your red hot dress.
For all you fashionistas out there who don’t want to take the cocktail dress route, this fashion forward outfit is for you.
- Sequin Shorts (Rs. 5893 approx; Romwe.com): Art-deco influences have been huge this season. Spice up your wardrobe and your Valentines date with these sequin shorts. These hot shorts are ‘The one’ if you want to show off your flawless, toned gams while looking uber chic.
- Forever New Top (Rs. 3200): Partner these shorts with this pretty lace peplum top with a hint of blue. Its wise to cover up on top if you are going short for your legs. This feminine top serves the purpose well without looking boring and adds a stylish touch to the look.
- French Connection Blazer (Rs. 6500): We love a shorts and blazer combo. It looks so chic and is definitely a trend to stick to according to runway reviews for this season. This mustard blazer is the best piece to complete this outfit. Throw it on to add an androgynous touch to the outfit while looking sizzling hot.
- Aldo Heels (Rs. 2860): Of course this outfit deserves a pair of heels. These mustard heels from Aldo will give this look a color coordinated feel. Put them on and you are ready to set the town on fire.
- Toniq Hairband (Rs. 269; Myntra.com): We think this would be a great outfit to channel your inner Blair Waldorf. Adorn on this gold hair band with heart detail for a fun twist to the ensemble. Too cute!
Whether dining at a five-star restaurant or taking a late night stroll in favourite part of the city, this eye-catching ensemble is fit for the occasion and flatters just about everyone.
- Leather Pants (Rs. 5908 approx; Asos.com): We have all been lusting over leather pants this season and there can be nothing better than finding a pair in the colour of the moment: Ox blood! These Ox blood leather pants are super skinny and very sexy. Wear these with a lace top, a camisole or check out our awesome recommendation below.
- Forever 21 Top (Rs. 1219 approx): Our pick with the leather pants is this laid back sheer top with stud detail. It is comfy and yet looks very fashionable when teamed with a lace bralette or crop top. The best piece to bring out the rockstar in you.
- Nine West Peep toe Wedges (Rs. 5304 approx): These wedges are so hot, they have us drooling. We love the shiny silver wedge heel and the little peep toe detail. In addition, these go so well with the pants and the top to give you an outfit which looks well put together.
- Charles and Keith Quilted Bag (Rs. 4062 approx): How we adore quilted bags! The reason isn’t a mystery because every quilted bag reminds us of a little Chanel bag we might own someday. But till then we shall be happy with this pretty one from Charles and Keith.
- Makeup Set (Rs. 771; Jabong.com): To be a rockstar you need to look like a rockstar and nothing says rocker chic better than some kohl lined eyes and a beautiful dark coco pout. A steal at just Rs. 771, this makeup set is a must buy.
Its girly pink hue and sexy style make this fun dress perfect for date night.
- Pastel Sequin Dress ( Rs. 1399; Stalkbuylove.com): Give your plain jane look a subtle twist with this gorgeous sequin flapper dress. The pastel shade is totally on trend and is suitable for the fair beauties as well as dusky damsels. The cut of the dress is simple and will look good on all body types as well. This is one deal you shouldn’t miss.
- Tresmode Pumps (Rs. 2100): We love to pair a dress in a muted colour with bright accessories. These bright pink pumps will add the much needed pop of colour and chic element to this outfit.
- Beaded Bag (Rs. 3650; Bestylish.com): This season is all about texture play and this beaded bag is going to get you bang on trend when worn with the sequin dress. Its glitzy, glamorous and the best way to complete the twenties flapper look.
- Maybelline Lip Colour (Rs 350 approx): Add some colour with Berry Desirable lipstick in the prettiest shade of pink from Maybelline. What’s not to love!
- Rose Ring ( Rs. 875; Ozel.co.in): This stunning rosette ring with inset diamonds will add a small dose of bling to your hand. It goes really well with the sequin dress and makes our wallets happy too.