From the minimal, gold beauties at Balenciaga to the quirky wonders at Kate Spade, the past year has been all about making a statement with your fingertips. We have seen them worn stacked up and layered, individually and with company and even a ring too small has found a special place at the top of every fashionista’s fabulous fingers. From the simple metallic barely-there statement makers to the loud typographic ones spelling ‘Love’ and ‘Cool’, it is pretty much the year of the rings.
The best advice we can give you for styling rings with your outfit is to have fun with it. Try out different color palettes, mix a couple of metals, try out too many than you think are necessary or just go with a single reliable statement piece. The combinations are numerous if you apply a bit of creativity and pick up a few key pieces to play with. We have a selection of our favourite pretty things for you that are just a click away!
- Blur Ring (Rs. 600; Koovs.com): We have been the biggest fans of Blur and can’t be happier that they are now available at Koovs.com. This is a beautiful ring and we love the pop of color against the gold. We recommend it to be worn with a contrasting green or orange to make it stand out and look it’s best.
- Scissor Knuckle Duster Ring (Rs. 700; Koovs.com): This is the cutest design we have come across yet and we can’t wait to have it in our jewellery boxes. This ring is for the fun and fearless woman who likes to be quirky and is the ultimate trendsetter. Wear it with a cool monochrome outfit with layered necklaces and a chunky arm bands for a rocker chic look.
- Knuckle Duster Ring (Rs. 472 approx; Ebay.com): We love this simple design which is classy yet edgy and can look great with a ball gown as well as a regular denim look.
- Pull Bear Ring Set (Rs. 839 approx; Asos.com): There is nothing cooler than a delicate ring set and Pull Bear never disappoints. Wear these one are a time or stacked up or throw in a couple of simple metal bands to make the look chunkier. Either way it is going to be a very stylish affair!
- Accessorize Ring Set (Rs. 695; Myntra.com): Accessorize has a petite ring set for the classy fashionista featuring the word ‘’Love’, a heart and a cutesy bow. Pair these with a little summer dress and you are ready to make a pretty statement.
- Pipa + Bella Gold Shield Ring (Rs. 595): This Balenciaga look alike is every budget fashionista’s dream. We suggest you stock up on eight of these and wear them all at once a la Nicolas Ghesquiere’s vision.
When calling all attention to your fingers, remember to redo your manicure to provide the best backdrop for these stunners. We hope you enjoyed this post and are going to take inspiration from the ring trend real soon and update your jewellry boxes.