It’s time to clean out your purse and downsize to a mini-but-still-major bag. Small in size but big on style, mini bags are the must-have accessory this Spring. With their versatility and hands free perk, they are perfect for the girl-on-the go. Wear them casually during the day to lighten your load and look fashionable. They are also perfect for parties and events — adding just a bit of flare and letting the outfit shine. From shrunken satchels to petite cross-body bags, these fuss free mini bags are just too cute to pass up. Here are some of our favorites:
- Lara Karen Petite Shoulder Bag (Rs. 999; Jabong.com): In a subtle gold shade, this eye catching accent works round the clock and will elevate every outfit that you pair it with.
- Zara Mini Bag (Rs. 3790): Between the structured shape, color-blocked hues and sleek hardware, we can all agree this is one stunning bag. Wear it during the day with a white tee and oxfords and take it out at night with a skater skirt and leather jacket.
- Mango Bag (Rs. 3490): The epitome of upscale, this bag in classic black hue with its rich texture and gold accents exudes sophistication. Sling it over your shoulder with a chic black white romper and gold pumps for that wow effect.
- Toniq Sling Bag (Rs. 1099; Myntra.com): So cheerful: a super-bright flash of sunny yellow at your hip. Wear them with everything from your floral dresses to your denim shorts.
- Forever 21 Bag (Rs. 1200): An ultra-ladylike take on a satchel style, with a compact size and gleamy hardware. Would go perfectly with a fitted sheath dress.
- Bebe Bag (Rs. 3850; Majorbrands.in): Sharp metal studs and hefty chain are a fun counter point to this elegant quilted mini cross body bag. Use it to add drama to a sexy body-con dress or team it with a pleated skirt and silk top for a day soiree.