Rompers are your one-stop to seasonally breezy styling. They're one of the most versatile go-anywhere solutions to our Summer dressing queries - no more fretting over mixing and matching; it's all done for you. They're a little spunkier than our sundresses, go perfectly with flats or wedges, and happen to look fantastic under blazers, oversized cardigans, and denim jackets. It's a little like a one-piece wonder! We have rounded up 6 sweet suits that hit the fashionable high note and are equally playful:
- Rinku Dalamal Romper (Rs. 2950; Jabong.com): With an ultrachic snakeskin pattern and long sleeves, this piece retains its cute and casual feel in a noticeably more grown up and feminine way. We could see this striking all the right evening notes paired with a long pendant necklace and sexy ankle strap heels.
- Benetton Romper (Rs. 1999; Myntra.com): With its standout stripes and beat-the-heat cut, this would look just as good on the street as it would on the sand. The perfect look for your lazy days lounging around the house or running errands in the neighborhood.
- Warehouse Romper (Rs. 5000; Koovs.com): The unique bird print along with the black contrast panelling makes this a cool, modern pick, perfect for pairing with a blazer. You'll look stunning meeting the girls for cocktails or heading to work (casual Fridays just went up a notch).
- Forever 21 Romper (Rs. 1500): Basic black but with a pretty lace detail, this romper is set to give your favorite LBD some stiff competition. Its a perfect blank canvas to add all of your fabulous summer accessories — a pair of flat sandals and a tote by day, a luxe clutch, and gold cuff by night.
- Mango Overalls (Rs. 3490): Be a blue jean baby in this casual and playful like a denim onesie that will make you forget your tired cutoffs and tank tops. For a summery play on this 90’s classic, layer it over a striped tee along with lace-up flat sandals and a bright crossbody bag for weekend errands.
- Blue Romper (Rs. 1295; Fashionara.com): We love the bright hue, collared blouse, and folded detail at the bottom of the shorts. Dress it down for an outdoor barbecue with a hat and pair of wedge heels or style it for after dark appeal with a pair of metallic platform sandals and a bold lip to get a sexy, of-the-moment look.