Now that we've officially entered a deep chill, it means it's officially time to invest in a Winter coat. A good topper is priceless for elevating a look, adding some panache, and, of course, keeping a girl warm. While a classic, black one should be in every woman’s wardrobe, adding a statement piece to your outerwear can instantly liven up winter’s dreary palette. Try plaids and graphic patterns for a trendy take, or pack a punch of color with bright monochrome iterations. To make it easy on you, we've done the work and handpicked our favorite must-have coats:
- Zara Coat (Rs. 11990): A perfect mix of girly and masculine in a timeless pattern. Throw it on over everything from your little black dresses at night to wide-leg trousers and silky blouses at work to jeans and tees on the weekends.
- Mango Coat (Rs. 8990): A camel coat is as classic and versatile as an outerwear can be. The double breasted buttons and longer length add a touch of sophistication to this military style camel coat . No matter what your layers look like underneath, this topper will make your outfit look entirely pulled together.
- Vero Moda Coat (Rs. 6195; Myntra.com): This gorgeous burgundy hue on this coat adds richness to just about any outfit — and can easily go from day to night.
- Promod Coat (Rs. 7000 approx): Cheers to this bold hued coat, that will make it hard to feel miserable no matter how chilly its outside. A belted waist creates an hour glass figure and the moto style zippers add a downtown edge making it the perfect piece.
- Coat (Rs. 4200; Koovs.com): Utilize a little color therapy to combat that winter funk. It may just be the easiest way to instantly perk up your whole look, no matter what you have on underneath.
- Forever 21 Coat (Rs. 2400): Way more exciting than a solid-colored coat, but surprisingly versatile, too. Would look ultrachic over leather pants.