As we get into the dead of Winter, putting together a good outfit needs more creativity than you would think. The quickest way to cozy up your ensemble and pull yourself out of the slump is by adding a new scarf to the mix.
These easy-to-wear neck pieces add a roomy, oversize glam to your Winter wardrobe. Whether thick and chunky, big and blankety, or printed and patterned, a scarf with a personality will be your winter wardrobe’s best friend. We have shortlisted our favorites that'll never leave you sacrificing style for functionality and warmth:
- Zara Maxi Scarfi (Rs. 990): A sweet touch of fair aisle with a black and white combination makes it as stylish as it functional.
- Knitted Scarf (Rs. 995; Koovs.com ) The rich mustard shade of this knitted version will lend a truly season and on-trend touch to every outfit. Love the idea of teaming it with an army green parka.
- F21 Open Knit Scarf (Rs. 950 approx.): This scarf has the quintessential preppy vibe that will be fun to mix and match with your different outwear options.
- Mango Faux Fur Scarf (Rs. 2,990): The ultimate statement maker, this faux fur leopard beauty offers a luxe look for much less. Just wear it with anything black and you are all set.
- Forever New Checked Scarf (Rs. 695): On bitingly cold days, it's the little things like this scarf that make all the difference. The warm hues of this cozy scarf makes it versatile and can be worn with neutral coats as well as with bright ones for an interesting contrast.
- Asos.com Fringe Scarf (Rs. 2500 approx.) For a bohemian vibe add a little or a lot of fringe to your winter wear. The fresh pop of color would make it the center point of your outfit.