|FEATURED||NEW||STYLE CLUB||SPOTLIGHT||POST A STYLE|
- How do I sign up?
- How do I get started?
- How do I upload a photo?
- What can I upload?
- How do I take a good photo?
- How do I tag an item in my outfit post?
- How do I add or remove a user from my Style Club?
- Where can I see the most recently posted styles?
- How do styles get featured?
- How do I get in the Spotlight?
- How do I become a Style Icon?
- What are Karma Points and how to earn them?
- How do I enter a contest?
- How do ♥s work?
- How do comments work?
- What do I do in case of offensive comments?
- How do I change or retrieve my password?
- I am an Independent designer and would like to showcase my designs on your community.
If you do not see the solution to your problem above, you can send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the form below and we will get back to you soon!
- Be loved by the the community - measured by the hearts and comments.
- Add to the variety of styles - we want to showcase everything from skirts to shorts to saris.
- Represent the diverse user community of StylePile - a healthy mix of new and seasoned users.
Karma points are awarded to users based on their activity on StylePile.com. You will get:
- 2 karma points for posting a Style photo.
- 4 karma points for sharing your style post on facebook (use the icon next to your style).
- 8 karma points if a Style photo makes it to the featured section (cue - post your best styles :-).
- 2 karma points when a users adds you to their Style Club.
- 0.5 karma point for every Style that you heart.
- 1 karma point for every heart that one of your Style gets.*
- 0.5 karma point for every comment you post.
- 1 karma point for every comment on your Styles (except your own).*
- 1 karma point for every friend that you invite to StylePile.
- 2 karma points for every Forum topic that you create.
- 1 karma point for every reply that you post to a forum topic.
* Only for hearts/comments from users who have received more than 25 hearts on their own styles.
We changed the way karma points are awarded for hearts and comments to ensure that the more active members of the community have a bigger say in choosing the Style Icons.
If a Style or a comment is deleted you will lose the karma points for those.
Only points awarded for styles posted during the current month will be considered for the Style Icon contest.
We also think that becoming fan of the StylePile facebook page is good karma :-)
Your profile page will show your lifetime Karma points
Style Icon page will show the karma points for top users based on their activity during the current month.