|FEATURED||NEW||STYLE CLUB||SPOTLIGHT||POST A STYLE|
Information We Collect:
Automatic/Technical Data Collection. When you use the Service, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This information may include, but is not limited to, your computer’s Internet Protocol address, operating system, browser type, the search query you submitted to find our Site on a search engine, what features of the Service you use and how you use them. We also use data collection devices such as "cookies" in certain portions of the Service. "Cookies" are small files placed on Your hard drive that record snippets of Data and which We use to assist Us in providing customized services to our users. We use this information to determine Our visitors' needs, demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand and serve You and other users. Certain features of the Service are only available with the use of a "cookie." Some cookies are "session cookies" meaning that they are automatically deleted from Your hard drive at the end of a session. Other cookies are persistent, and remain on your hard drive after you conclude your use of the Service. You are always free not to accept cookies if Your browser permits.
How We Use Personal Information
- We may use Personal Information collected (i) to provide, improve and develop the features, content and services of the Site (ii) to administer and support your account and your use of the Service, (iii) to personalize your experience, (iv) to better understand your needs and interests and to provide you with features and offers, including advertisements, targeted to your interests, (v) to fulfill requests you may make, (vi) to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate the Service, (vii) to provide or offer software and/or web site feature updates and product announcements, and (viii) to provide you with further information and offers from us or third parties that we believe you may find useful or interesting, including newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information on services and products offered by us or third parties; (ix) to facilitate follow up and subsequent dealings with third parties listed on the Site, and to enhance their ability to serve you efficiently and effectively; and (x) to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce the TOS.
- We may use Personal Information We obtained by technical means (such as cookies etc) for the above purposes and in order to (i) to analyze usage of the Service, improve Our content, features and product offerings, (ii) to improve Our marketing and promotional efforts, (iii) to customize the Service content, layout, and features, and (iv) to generate and derive useful data and information concerning the interests, characteristics and website use behavior of our users.
- You may, at any time, decline to provide certain Personal Information, and you may always revise or remove information you have provided, but then you may not be able to utilize the Site to its fullest potential (See “Accessing, Reviewing, and Changing Your Profile”, below)
Our Disclosure of Your Information:
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. We may be required by law to disclose information to the government, law enforcement agencies or third parties. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information when we at our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate that an applicable law, regulation, or legal process requires it, or when we believe disclosure is necessary to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of another user.
- Other Users. We will display Your Personal Information on Your profile page and elsewhere on the Site according to the preferences You set in Your account. Any information You choose to provide should reflect how much You want other users to know about You. We recommend that You guard any sensitive personal information. You can review and revise Your profile information at any time by making changes in your account Settings.
- Affiliated Businesses. We may work with third-party service providers, and provide You information about their offerings through the Site. We share Personal Information with those third parties in order to enhance their ability to offer and provide you the highest level of service. We may also provide Personal Information to our business partners or other entities with whom we have cooperative relationships so that they can send you promotional and other information and engage in any of the activities described in Section 2 above. This may include financial and billing information shared with Our service providers and to such third parties as We determine necessary in connection with your use of the Service.
- Business Transfers and Disclosures. We may share Personal Information with Our parent, affiliates, or subsidiaries. We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of Our assets, including Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
- Aggregate Data. We aggregate Personal Information of Our members and disclose such information in a “non-personally identifiable’’ manner to advertisers and other third parties for marketing and promotional purposes. Such aggregate data does not include information that could be used to identify You personally. We do not disclose certain information, such as Your name, email address, password, credit card number and bank account number, in such aggregate formats. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on Our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags to measure advertising effectiveness.
Your Use of Other Members' Information:
Our services may include access to instant messaging, forums, blogs, comment forms and chat rooms. As a registered member You have access to other members' Personal Information through Your use of the Service. You may not use such information in any manner that is not authorized by Us and the concerned member. Under no circumstances may You disclose personally identifiable information about another member to any third party without Our consent and the consent of such other member. You may not contact a member or add a member to any contact list (electronic, telephone, physical mail, or any other form of contact) without that member's express consent.
Third Party Use of Information:
Accessing, Reviewing, and Changing Your Profile:
- After registration You can access and review your information by going to the Settings page on the website. You can change or modify your personal information at any time. If you completely remove your personal information, your account may be removed or disabled.
- To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF YOUR UNIQUE PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES. If You believe your password has been disclosed to third parties or otherwise compromised in any way You should immediately change Your password.
- We give utmost importance to the security of user information. We employ reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, We make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee of any form that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- If We learn of a security systems breach, We may in certain circumstances attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
- Children’s Privacy. We are particularly concerned with safeguarding the privacy of children. This Service is not directed to children under thirteen (13), and children under thirteen (13) are expressly prohibited from using the Service under the TOS. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 and if we discover any profile of a user under the age of 13, we remove their personal information from our files. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided Us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. IF YOU ARE UNDER THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OF AGE, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER